- You will no longer receive text and e-mail reminders, we will be calling you so that we can ask you several screening questions to minimize the chances of someone coming to the office while sick.
- We will ask that if you arrive early, you wait in your vehicle until your appointment start time to help with social distancing.
- We will ask that you wear some type of face covering into the office to help keep our office and fellow patients safe.
- We will be taking your temperature with an infrared, no-contact thermometer to ensure you are not experiencing fever.
- The clinical staff will be wearing enhanced PPE for their, and your protection.
- For the time being, during teeth cleaning appointments, our hygienists will not use ultrasonic instrumentation, nor will they polish your teeth at the end of the appointment. In doing so, we will eliminate production of aerosols during these routine dental procedures, further reducing risks to patients and staff alike.
Welcome to Matt Hostetler DDS
Family Dentistry serving Verona, WI
We are a family oriented, general dental practice that prides itself on creating a welcoming environment, and providing an outstanding patient experience. We use the latest technology to provide exceptional care. We work with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan to meet, and exceed their expectations. While we have the ability to provide most cosmetic and elective procedures including dental implants, veneers, and full mouth rehabilitations, our patients will never feel pressured to pursue any of these treatments. Please call us and join our family today!
In order to best serve our patients, we’re now IN-NETWORK with Cigna DPPO. Call now to schedule your new patient exam!